AGE OF REASON STUDIOS MONTHLY GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Age of Reason UK Limited. Company No. 07541197
Studio 504, 91 Western Road, Brighton BN1 2LB
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Age of Reason UK Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://eepurl.com/gn1bl9
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be at the end of each calendar month. After this the competition will recommence until further notice.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Sign up to the email list HERE: http://eepurl.com/gn1bl9
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: one Age of Reason Studios cushion, art print or voucher.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified Age of Reason UK Ltd. Or in some cases as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Age of Reason UK Ltd.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
- Age of Reason UK Ltd will judge the competition and decide on the winner each month, which will be picked at random from all complete entries.
- Age of Reason UK Ltd ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Age of Reason UK Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Age of Reason UK Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.